The overarching goal of Fastighetsägarna Service (The Real Estate Owners Industry Association) was to address sustainability holistically by making it an integral part of business development, communications and customer offerings. The management team saw potential in enriching both the customer and employee experience by being able to offer customers and the customer's customer the opportunity to make better choices in clear and elegant ways.
Sustainability is a priority area for the association where the focus has been on some of the SDGs (global goals for sustainable development), but there is still a lack of an overall and opportunity-oriented sustainability strategy for Fastighetsägarna Service. The goal was to lay a strategy foundation and craft a map for sustainability work going forward with a focus on goals and positioning agreed in the management team. At the same time, an important stream of work was to prioritize focal areas and take care of, and anchor opportunities for business development and compelling customer offerings among employees.
This will in the long run lead to growth, larger market share and an increased commitment from customers and employees.
• Strengthen knowledge about sustainability and the planet positive opportunities through actionable insights backed by research and the best science
• Inspire with relevant examples of solutions within and outside the industry
• Implement a Process management function to shape goals and focus for sustainability work going forward
• Involve and engage employees in practical exploration of novel and compelling customer offerings.
• Provide support to the management team to form clear and effective communication about the chosen direction and the supporting sustainability strategy
A Spotify original that moves you 50 years into the future, based on analyzed data and future scenarios from Planethon.
A development program for sustainability empowerment together with the suppliers.